So here's what I have

by A K Church, Monday, October 16, 2023, 05:50 (215 days ago) @ JohnKDM
edited by A K Church, Monday, October 16, 2023, 08:38

It's a 4.5" older Pike Arms barrel for the 1st Gen solid frame Charger. No longer made, apparently. Stainless, and so much fluting and stepping I've seldom seen the like. Stainless. Loveliest little thread protector I've ever seen. It's a tight fit, some heat and freezing were required to get this beast installed.

That is a right kind offer on the barrel Sir, and I believe I'll take you up on it. I'll keep it a month or so and return it, if that sits square with you. Obviously, you call the shots on this.

As it is now, it's a factory 2018 10/22 receiver off a rifle I bought new in 2019. With the ATF mandated markings, natch'.

Tandemkross titanium takedown screw with oversized head.

Factory Picatinny rail, as came with the rifle.

Factory trigger, again original to the rifle. Not a great trigger, not terrible either, but I really can't justify any upgrade until I'm convinced this thing can shoot.

KIDD upgrades to the magazine retention. Longer spindle, stronger spring.

Early "oughts" vintage SIG dot sight. Model STS-081. Given to me unused as the former owner had lost the mounting bolt before it was ever attached to a firearm. I had to track down a replacement via McMaster-Carr, and that was an ordeal, but it functions fine now. Mounted as far forward as I can get it. BTW, it's the same bolt/thread as the Primary Arms I have on my Crickett pistol.

AGP folding stock. Apparently same/same as yours. 2 Eveready 2032 batteries in the pistol grip.

Generic single point sling, since that's all the stock is set up for, teaching me, as I already suspected, that I don't like single point slings.

I'll contact you via your company's website unless you'd prefer otherwise. Header will be "10/22 SBR"

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread