maybe its called the Daw under lever

by cable, Friday, April 24, 2020, 16:53 (756 days ago) @ cable

and that last one I posted is also called the Lefaucheux system

here is Daw's :


I really cannot keep all this straight, I am just not smart enough about mechanical systems.

Complete thread:

 RSS Feed of thread

powered by my little forum