Actually...

by Paul ⌂, Friday, June 08, 2012, 14:43 (4340 days ago) @ Byron

I am not the only one in this thread that has expressed the opinion that the 22 mag is a useful cartridge - even out of a sixgun. Yet I am the one who benefits by your personal attention. Why? Not sure. You claim I seek the lowest common denominator whereas I seek to utilize that which is at hand rather than spending funds on something new. Perhaps it irks you that I do not think like you, or you assume that because I live in another country that I have no personal knowledge of the subject matter on this forum or ??? I don't know anything for sure about it but that somehow I stick in your craw. I can live with that. :) Art's got himself a 22 mag, I expressed the opinion that it can serve him well in CO - as mine has done for me in the same territory. He, of course, is free to use it, trade it, sell it or toss it in the river as he sees fit. That is the beauty of living in a relatively free country. Shucks, I can even irritate some folks simply by breathing, another benefit of freedom I suppose. :-D

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread