Butting in just an FYI onmy 2 10/22s KDM cans and standard

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, September 25, 2023, 22:11 (265 days ago) @ JohnKDM

velocity ammo. The Charger Pistol and Take down rifle both run CCI stand velocity and Mini mags flawlessly.I haven't put them on paper but the both shoot minute of squirrel at 20 to 30 yards. My MK1, that you and Matt gifted me, runs well with the same ammo too. I do need to clean them all too...[image]
Just goofing off with your 30 call can and the thread adapters here. Old picture before the "final rule ATF trolls...[image]
The take down 10/22 now wears a Mag Pull stock. I won the SR22 at the Gunsite/Shooters Mini Holiday during the Rona BS. It is OK. I actually used another SR22 with colibres as a rat killer, un suppressed, before I had any cans. those colibres won't cycle the action so it is very quiet as is.
[image] Field and Stream holster open to allow the suppressor to be on the gun or in th front[pouch
MKI with a Pac Lite upper I traded from JT years ago. RMR I bought from Boge. So I have has a lot of friends involved in this guns assembling. One of my most used guns these last few years.
[image] I think these were the first shots from this combo...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread