Dang!! RRA Coyoite is 1 in 9 -- isn't 1 in 7 the new

by John Meeker @, West End of Lake Erie, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 19:08 (4388 days ago) @ John Meeker

'mandatory'? Wish I'd studied up on this stuff, instead of foolin' about with double-guns or old-fashioned blued steel/walnut bolt & wheel guns.

Am I going to land a 77gr long-shooter waaaay out there past 600 yards. Prob'ly not. OTOH is/are the new ballistic wonders better for more close-in and 'bigger than four legged' varmints? -- which is my actual and foremost reason for doing this. That, and not being able to manipulate a bolt or lever with any comfort, anymore.

Heck, I've never even owned anything semi-auto [at least within the past forty years or for no longer than one gun show, anyway] but a few .22 pistols, one .22 rifle, and a .45 Glock.

Allee-samee, it's the Twenty-onest Century, and I don't see any Moral Revival of Courtesy, Good Manners, and Law-abiding Community Standards looming on the horizon.

Hope this isn't getting too damn tedious for you all, but it's been some time since I bothered with the major BBS's...just too much B-BS, out there.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread