New projects in process, so......

by Otony, Wednesday, February 22, 2012, 22:09 (4471 days ago)
edited by Otony, Friday, March 02, 2012, 06:15

.....lots of stuff on the block. I want to buy a few upper end scopes and red dots so as to complete four EBRs hanging around stalled here, thus the goodies for sale.

PICS TO ALL WHO INQUIRED ON SUNDAY, THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!

Benjamin 132 .22, classy, older air pistol, a bit "brassy", pump handle droops, easy fix $65 shipped

Beretta 418 .25ACP, very clean, one extra magazine, the real Bond Beretta, $300 shipped

Husqvarna 1887 7.5mm, these are just plain nice old Svenska army revolvers, good condition, some old pitting, generally pretty pricey, asking $325 shipped

Cimarron 1872 Open Top .44 Russian, NIB, $400 shipped

Pedersoli Kentucky .50, very clean SOLD

Mossberg Plinkster .22LR, new but no box, has the "faux" maple stock, pretty and light, excellent kid's .22 rifle, $125 shipped with extra magazine

Marlin 336 .25-35, relined barrel, overall shape is well worn but tight, buttstock cracked and repaired, $300 shipped gets you into a nice .25-35 for the kids SOLD

Marlin 36 .30-30, customized in Austria, has an octagon to round barrel with integral rib, high grade Bishop stocks with nice checkering, $475 shipped SOLD

Parker-Hale Midland .308, this is a project, unblued action, Brownells pre-fit barrel (not installed), lots of spare bits, no stock, $175 shipped SOLD

Remington 700BDL left hand .30-06, very nice shape, $475 shipped SOLD

Browning BLR .30-06, this gun has a few cosmetic issues, stored in a wet case, it has a pitting on the receiver and barrel that could easily be cleaned up with a re-blue or durakote, comes with steel Weaver bases, $475 shipped SOLD

Mauser 98 8.14x46r, post WWI target rifle with Lange sight, original stock but duffle cut and forward piece lost, $350

I want to move these quickly, aso please make an offer. As usual, pics on request.

Thanks for looking!

Otony in Washington, near Idaho and Oregon

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread