HA! The thread below I posted I had all my brass loaded.

by JimT, Texas, Sunday, January 28, 2024, 17:33 (98 days ago)

This afternoon a friend came by and gave me between 1200 and 1500 rounds of once fired brass he picked up after a shoot. Half are 9mm. The rest were 45 ACP, 38 Special and .380 ACP. I am sorting and cleaning!

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

HA! The thread below I posted I had all my brass loaded.

by Gunner @, St Louis, Sunday, January 28, 2024, 19:26 (97 days ago) @ JimT

There you go, something to do while you wait on the weather :-D

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

The sun is shinging ... temps near 70 yesterday & this week

by JimT, Texas, Monday, January 29, 2024, 09:32 (97 days ago) @ Gunner

I ran all the .45 ACP's overnight cleaning them ... got about half the 9mm's running right now. I will get out on the Range and add to the "need cleaned" pile ... :-)

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Sounds good.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, January 29, 2024, 10:14 (97 days ago) @ JimT

We're mid-30's today and headed to mid-40's by the end of the week (supposedly). No snow at the moment but a bit of wind. A guy could go shooting but I severely dislike the public ranges nearby. A trip to our place 'in the country' isn't a great option this time of year.....(sigh).....

I need to move further south....

Sounds good.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Monday, January 29, 2024, 15:37 (97 days ago) @ Hoot

We could find a nice place for you here in Hoosierland, but that would be selfish. Our weather probably isn’t too much better than yours! I did hit the range real quick Saturday to shoot some 32 mag loads over the chrono. I’m pretty lucky to have a members only range that is only about 15 minutes away. It is a ‘non rifle’ range though. I’d call it a pistol only deal but you can shoot a list of calibers, whether in pistols or rifles, so I can still shoot some of my lever guns and auto loaders in pistol calibers. I can also shoot shotguns and muzzle loaders there too. So it’s kind of odd that I can shoot a 50 cal muzzle loader with 120 gr of powder but I can’t shoot my 45-70 or 50-70, or even the stubby little .50-45 rolling block (although I’ve snuck that one in a time or two!)

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

I'd probably lose a couple/three weeks of winter.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, January 29, 2024, 19:23 (96 days ago) @ Slow Hand

And that would be nice for sure. Not sure how and where because we are very firmly entrenched here. The "plan" is to start unentangling ourselves this summer. Wish us luck!

RSS Feed of thread