Hoot ...

by JimT, Texas, Thursday, January 11, 2024, 21:12 (114 days ago)

I was saddened to read that the tests did not come back with a good report. I appreciate your friendship and am standing with you .. along with the rest of us here on this Forum ... asking Papa God for help for you.

However it turns out, He has not abandoned you. And He will always be with you. Life throws us unexpected things but it does not mean we are being singled out or judged. There was One Who was judged in our place and He has promised that no matter what life may throw at us, He will be with us through it.

Hang in there brother.

If you ever want to talk, let me know. I don't have a lot of wisdom but I know who does!

Jim

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Thank you Jim

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, January 12, 2024, 07:41 (114 days ago) @ JimT

Your friendship as well as everyone here means an awful lot to me. My head is in a good place really. I fully intend to keep going and keep waking up in the morning until it's time for me to go. And, I don't feel like we're there yet.

The biopsy scheduled for this morning was cancelled. My oncologist met with a 'liver panel' earlier this week. They all reviewed my scans and agreed that surgery was indicated. It hasn't been scheduled yet. Post surgery, they will conduct a 'molecular analysis' (don't ask me for details as I don't know) to see what exactly they are dealing with. More chemo may be indicated which then can be tailored to the specific cancer type. And, perhaps, we just go back to monitoring.

Anyway, thank you for your prayers and your words of encouragement. I do know they help.

Hoot

Just saw this...

by Paul ⌂, Friday, January 12, 2024, 18:29 (114 days ago) @ Hoot

it's been a busy, busy week here and not much time for forums and such so didn't see your Monday post until after I saw Jim's post this evening.

Hang in there. We're in your corner in this fight. Prayers continue.

RSS Feed of thread