I can't help but wonder if it's starting again...

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, January 08, 2022, 08:42 (844 days ago)

There have been some explosives attacks around this country in the past few days. No comments from yours truly about supposed "peace agreements", just a simple prayer request for wisdom in dealing with "stuff".

I certainly hope not but of course we'll pray for one

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, January 08, 2022, 09:52 (844 days ago) @ Paul

and all for patience, wisdom, and strength.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Prayers for peace for you and yours.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, January 08, 2022, 17:16 (844 days ago) @ Paul

Stay safe.

I haven's seen anything

by The Alsatian, Sunday, January 09, 2022, 08:53 (843 days ago) @ Paul

You would think that the leftists would not do anything right now as they are in power.

Despite their reputation the right hasn't been doing much of anything.

But, I expect there to be some activity from the muslim faction....too quiet here lately.

Folks here aren't paying much attention,

by Paul ⌂, Monday, January 10, 2022, 09:59 (842 days ago) @ The Alsatian

but I get updates from the Embassy under their "STEP" system. There have been three bombings around the country in the past week or so. Haven't seen any of that since the supposed "peace deal" was made a few years ago. It's a presidential election year here, so "interesting times" await...

Down south or up in the US?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, January 15, 2022, 15:32 (837 days ago) @ Paul

please clarify.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Down south. Haven't heard of bomb scares up north.

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, January 15, 2022, 19:14 (837 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

We had one of our main avenues shut down a couple kilometers east of us this week, explosives dog alerted on a package at the police central station. Thankfully it appeared to be a false alarm, but the authorities are on high alert here.

RSS Feed of thread