Rarely am I at a loss for words but this has me at a loss...

by Byron, Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 19:57 (4354 days ago)

http://news.yahoo.com/lawmakers-activists-target-gendercide-sex-selection-191527395--ab...

Read the news story and then watch the video....

If it does not make you sick, something is real wrong...

Byron

reminds me of this:

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, May 31, 2012, 11:06 (4353 days ago) @ Byron

Allegedly, these ladies were murdered for exceeding the one baby quota in Red China
[image]
Planned Parenthood puts the Mayan Priests to shame, with this new version of their death cult.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

To be correct, I do believe these were drug dealers not baby

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, May 31, 2012, 11:35 (4353 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

makers. I've been given to understand that baby makers are simply denied benefits to them or their children. Kids can't go to school, no support from the party for employment, bottom of the list for housing and so forth. I would not be surprised that having the extra baby or two drove the women to dealing in drugs to make up the difference.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

To be correct, I do believe these were drug dealers not baby

by Alfred John, Thursday, May 31, 2012, 12:19 (4353 days ago) @ Hobie

I saw on the news that China's one baby solution to keep down the population is coming back to bite them big time. Their population is ageing and they say within a few years a third of the population will be over 60. It is chinese tradition that the children take care of the elder members of their family. This isn't going to happen, it will require the expense of the State to provide elderly care for the ageing population. They are predicting a bunch of money (they don't have) will be reuired to handle this problem. There is supposedly talk of China now may repeal the one baby rule. It will be too little too late for most of them. As for gender abortions who is demanding them and why. The Father of the child determines the sex of the child,natures way of keeping the race going. The females carry the baby to term but have no imput on the sex of the child. Just Saying.............

Red China, until quite recently, restricted families to jus

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, May 31, 2012, 20:31 (4353 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

t one child, and everyone wanted a boy. So, if a girl was born she quite often had her head summarily smashed against a brick wall. The difference between that practice and sex-selective abortion is one only of degree. It seems to me then that this is a black and white issue, with no shades of gray. Obviously though, these Republicans, certainly they who voted and not absented themselves, disagreed.
Res Ipsa Loquitur

McCarthy, Kevin (CA) No Vote
Lewis, Jerry (CA) No Vote
Mary Bono Mack (CA) NAY
Young, Bill (FL) No Vote
Dold, Bob (IL) NAY
Burton, Dan (IN) No Vote
Amash, Justin (MI) NAY
Fortenberry, Jeffrey (NE) No Vote
Guinta, Frank (NH) No Vote
Bass, Charles “Charlie” (NH) NAY
Paul, Ronald “Ron” (TX) NAY
Hayworth, Nan (NY) NAY (source).

I'll guess that Ron Paul, and maybe others objected, on stark Libertarian grounds, that the Feds have no bidness dictating to states. However, the practice is nominally performed under the Roe v. Wade umbrella, so that's a specious, not to mention heinous, argument.

THE HILL article reports seven Republicans joined with Democrats in voting no, so I may have missed one.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

And we must remember that eugenics was THE reason for

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Friday, June 01, 2012, 21:37 (4352 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Margaret Sanger founding the organization that became Planned Parenthood. The woman was a racist, among other things.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread