Couple of guns and some accessories for sale.....

by Otony, Monday, May 28, 2012, 20:39 (4356 days ago)

First off is a pretty neat little Norinco Olympia plinker patterned after the Walther Olympias of the 1930s. The Oympias were later built for many years by Hammerli. If you look closely, you will see that S&W didn't go very far from this design when planning their Model 41. In fact you can fit a Model 41 magazine to a Norinco Olympia quite easily.

Semi-auto, 8 round capacity magazine. Very, very, very reliable. I have never had a jam or misfire, and accuracy is quite good. Blue with mystery wood grips (Chinese walnut?).

These are sort of rare, but have a well deserved internet reputation for build quality, accuracy, etc. Only negative I have ever seen was the rear sight screws can come out and are hard to replace. Well that is what LocTite is for.

I have had three of these, and every one has been a complete joy, but other guns are calling. There is the box, manual, target weight, pistol, and three magazines. Asking $300 shipped or best offer.

Next is an excellent conversion by Wade Parham (Parham Custom Guns) of a 16" barreled .308 Saiga. Besides doing the trigger group/pistol grip conversion, he also installed the receiver block and skeletonized buttstock, then refinished the receiver. Fired 120 times with zero malfunctions (but impressive fireball!).

Conversion includes:

Tromix modified Tapco trigger group with shepherds hook
CSS receiver block
DPH Skeleton stock with Ace 1/2" buttpad
K-Var pistol grip and threaded block

Accessories include:

Factory 8-round magazine
Three (3) Unita 20-round magazines (all work flawlessly)
Two (2) Surefire 10-round magazines

Cost of Saiga, conversion, and accessories was just over $1108.

Asking $900 shipped or best offer

Third in line is a pair of NOS .30-06 magazines for a Browning BLR81. This sell for about $65 plus shipping on-line. I would like $75 for the pair shipped, or $40 for a single.

Finally, I have an as new Hogue Bantam grip for a Ruger LCR. Bought it from a Ruger forum member to install on the wife's .22LR LCR, only to be told she prefers the finger groove grip. :fryingpan: I paid 25 bucks shipped, and would like the same shipped to you please.

Thanks for looking!

Otony

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 11:16 (4356 days ago) @ Otony

You always put up the coolest stuff up for sale when I'm out of fun money!

by Otony, Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 23:16 (4355 days ago) @ Slow Hand

Sooo, watcha got fer swap?

Otony

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Wednesday, May 30, 2012, 11:08 (4355 days ago) @ Otony

Nothing much right now. Just sold a few and traded four for a bike. That's where most of my time and money have gone of late...

by Gary G, Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 19:21 (4356 days ago) @ Otony

May have a line on the Saiga Conversion for you...Can you send photos?

gfg2090@bellsouth.net

done

by Otony, Tuesday, May 29, 2012, 23:16 (4355 days ago) @ Gary G

and thankee kindly!

Otony

RSS Feed of thread