Change.

by JLF @, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:22 (4368 days ago)

On June 10th, I'll be moving to Austin. Later this week, I'll close my auctions on Gunbroker, since I can't operate until I get my amended license with the new address. I won't "sign off" until the 8th or 9th, and will be back as soon as I can get a new ISP rigged up. I'm seriously looking forward to the new hill-country fields to plow.

JLF

Change.

by Corderhorse, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 20:52 (4368 days ago) @ JLF

I have a dear friend that lives near Johnson city.

All the best.

Pray that all goes well with the move....

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 21:53 (4367 days ago) @ JLF

nm

I hope it's a good move for you, Jack. Try not to pick on

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 22:05 (4367 days ago) @ JLF

them Austin hippies too much

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Nah...

by JLF @, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 22:50 (4367 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

It's the Austin huckleberries I'll be after.:)

JLF

GREAT! Its been a long frustrating time coming for you.

by MR, Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 07:46 (4367 days ago) @ JLF

Glad to see you getting to explore a new exciting world of places and people to play music with, smoking allowed breakfast places, flirty old horse faced beanpole waitresses, new gun honey holes, and a whole new set of local huckleberries. Hug your cute sister in law for me. Your brother..not so much.

Change.

by Catoosa, Wednesday, May 23, 2012, 09:30 (4367 days ago) @ JLF

Best of luck, Jack. Austin useta be a nice place way back when - probably got liberalized a bunch since then, but so's most everywhere else.

Out west of Austin on the Balcones is some of the prettiest country I've seen. EXCEPT for east Tennessee, of course!

Gonna take my bride out there to see it come June.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

by madbohemian, Thursday, May 24, 2012, 09:34 (4366 days ago) @ Catoosa

Hay Viejo!!! Them's my huckleberries!!! All my plans to keep you up north by the dirty river have failed. He's coming to mess up my gun trad'n backyard. O'woe is me!

All jokes aside Jack my friend. Glad your finally getting the move made. I know you have been working on it for awhile. I enjoy Austin very much lots of weirdos so I fit right in. Lots of gun wheeling and dealing going on and Texas music. You should love it! Looking forward to seeing you there.
All My Best on your new adventure!

Mike

Come on down!

by JLF @, Thursday, May 24, 2012, 09:52 (4366 days ago) @ madbohemian

The first plate of ribs are on me, then it's pot luck.:)

JLF

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Thursday, May 24, 2012, 10:06 (4366 days ago) @ madbohemian

Mike the idea of you and Jack in the same area leads me to believe that there will be "A whole lot of skinning going on"

The best to both. Go get them.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Friday, May 25, 2012, 11:15 (4365 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

I can only imagine the cool old treasures that will come out of the woodwork if 'honest Arch' and the Mad Bo were to team up!!!

RSS Feed of thread