Coyote story pronounced KY OAT :)-D

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Sunday, May 20, 2012, 19:54 (4369 days ago)

A couple of weeks ago my wife amd I stoped over in Richfield Utah. A lovley little town. Went down to the local Walmart and of course I went to check out the ammo. A young man was looking at the rifles in that round display case they have and I noticed that there were a couple of AR's in there. I started talking to him and he said he hunted coyotes and had a 204 Ruger and a 17 Remington but was interested in an AR in 223. I discoverd that Utah has a $50.00 bounty on coyotes. Wow!! What a great sport in that wide open country and you don't even have to skin them. A fella could have a lot of fun and build his gun fund. I would be interested in an AR also.

Regards
Art

wow!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, May 20, 2012, 23:25 (4369 days ago) @ Art

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Richfield, UT

by Sarge, Monday, May 21, 2012, 06:15 (4369 days ago) @ Art

In '93 took Peggi along on a prisoner transport from Vegas & we got snowed in there for a couple of days. The Seiver Co. Sheriff graciously accepted our prisoner and we had a couple of days to loaf and enjoy the scenery. I was carrying a 4" nickel Model 29 and several of the guys at the S/O mentioned that they carried one in their patrol car if not on their duty belt.

That is beautiful country. We loved the place and the people there were great!

Just saw one of them "KY OAT" in my back yard by the lake

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Monday, May 21, 2012, 16:16 (4369 days ago) @ Art

We seem to have plenty around here in Ohio.

"KY OAT"???

by Drago, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 15:17 (4368 days ago) @ Cherokee

What's a Kentuckyoat? ;-)

Raw material for that "Kentucky Jelly" I'd guess.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, May 22, 2012, 21:03 (4367 days ago) @ Drago

:-P

RSS Feed of thread