A post for all you down south guys,

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 16:52 (4377 days ago)

took a 4 or 5 hour walk with a friend this morning and got a few pics. Just wanted to share them with you poor guys who are already suffering from the heat and fires of summer. Here's one of me, [image] and another one of my friend Troy [image]

Sping time in Alaska!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 16:59 (4377 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene
edited by Rob Leahy, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 17:09

about 75 degrees here with a slight breeze today.

I'll be missing it when you show me those fresh caught salmon & halibut pictures later this year...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Turkey hunted in the 90,s today

by Gary G, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:16 (4377 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

To say the Turkeys don,t like hot weather in breeding season is an understatement..Any I can boldy state I do not like 90 degree weather in Turkey season either..(however I am glad I am alive and healthy to be able to participate in the game)

Great Photos as always Dennis.

A post for all you down south guys,

by anachronism, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:32 (4377 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

That's it. I'm moving north.

Nice, Dennis, but I haven't seen enough summer yet

by AkRay, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 18:49 (4377 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

I'll be ready for some more of that by next September or October though.

Looks nice!

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, May 06, 2012, 14:48 (4376 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

I'm in cooling down for a minute in teh A/C. I"m out back building a retaining wall, wearing a hat, shorts and shoes and sweating like... weel, never mind, but it's pretty warm here in Indiana! Looking at cooling down into the 60's this coming week, so we're enjoying it while we can.

RSS Feed of thread