Rogue officers? What do you think? Do you know anything

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 14:28 (4379 days ago)

else about either case?
http://lewrockwell.com/grigg/grigg-w256.html

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I know I don't trust lewrockwell. it does sound like

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 15:14 (4379 days ago) @ Hobie

she is getting railroaded.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

More about Rockwell? Got the link via David Hardy...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 15:23 (4379 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

I know I don't trust lewrockwell. it does sound like

by Steve, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 20:13 (4378 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

The article was not witten by Lew Rockwell - only linked to his website. It was written by Will Grigg who runs the Pro Libertate blog. His articles are always well researched and deal in facts that can be substantiated, although his language is most colorful and thought provoking.

Why wouldn't you trust Lew Rockwell????

he is a loon on the order of Josef Farah @ world net daily

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, May 04, 2012, 00:23 (4378 days ago) @ Steve

anti military, anti Reagan conservatism. More Lib than Libertarian. I have had direct dealings with him in the past- a Euro weeny-esque loon.

--

he is a loon on the order of Josef Farah @ world net daily

by Steve, Friday, May 04, 2012, 22:08 (4377 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I agree that he is anti military in the sense that wars of aggression are immoral, and he is anti Reagan "conservative" in the sense the Reagan talked a good game but increased taxes - cutting income tax rates but vastly increasing payroll taxes and the size of government (federal employees actually increased under Reagan).

If you think Lew is a loon, you should check out Gerald Celente at Trends Research, Robert Wenzel at Economic Policy Journal, and read Ron Paul's book on Liberty. And don't dare read anything written by Murray Rothbard!

I still love your holsters and have several of them!

I'd just as soon not discuss this further

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, May 04, 2012, 22:18 (4377 days ago) @ Steve
edited by Rob Leahy, Friday, May 04, 2012, 22:50

it will not accomplish a thing.

--

E-mail me. I want to learn about this and value your

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 15:46 (4377 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

opinion..

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

OK, I just don't want this to turn into a pointless spat

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 16:07 (4377 days ago) @ Hobie

over ideological nuance. I regret EVER having mentioned it.

--

OK, I just don't want this to turn into a pointless spat

by Steve, Saturday, May 05, 2012, 22:31 (4376 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I apologize for throwing political bombs on a shooting forum. My brother called me out on it, haha. Beliefs about politics and religion are very personal and deeply seated. I respect everyone's opinion here on the forum.

by Alfred John, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 16:26 (4379 days ago) @ Hobie

This is a common practice with various departments to remove people they find an irratant. It is not about if she was right or wrong, but what can be done to get her out of their department. I have seen this done elsewhere. I agree on her comments about how new police officers are on power trips, they don't like experienced officers telling them no. I could go on but why bother, kind of hard to put the toothpaste back in the tube when it is all squeezed out.

by BobM, Ohio, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 22:28 (4378 days ago) @ Hobie

I did read a different article on the Tasca incident; that article seemed to paint her in the more negative light.

RSS Feed of thread