Alternate uses for Gunscrubber

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 18:51 (4385 days ago)

Didja know that Gunscrubber works great on red wasps? Cleaning some guns in the garage when a red wasp shows up and me armed with Gunscrubber - one shot kill.

Alternate uses for Gunscrubber

by Catoosa, Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 20:55 (4385 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Go outside to use that stuff, Tom. Please. I like you. And Will.

Gunscrubber is nasty stuff. Don't spray it inside, at wasps or anything else. Use it outside, with the wind blowing, and wear nitrile gloves to keep it off your skin.

Don't ask me how I know.

Alternate uses for Gunscrubber.

by Murphy @, Wednesday, May 02, 2012, 23:36 (4385 days ago) @ Catoosa

What Catoosa said. I holed up in my small gun room one night and got quiet 'happy' cleaning guns...not good. I was out there till 4:00AM listening to the best of my Rock & Roll classic's.

P.S. In an emergency situation, sprayed into the eyes of the enemy is pretty much about like any good mace...if not better.

And NO! I will not tell how I know this.

don't worry - I was standing OUTSIDE the garage to do it

by stonewalrus, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 09:01 (4384 days ago) @ Catoosa

Nm

bet if you combined it with a butane lighter....no forget it

by cable, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 11:42 (4384 days ago) @ stonewalrus

:-P

bet if you combined it with a butane lighter....no forget it

by Catoosa, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 12:50 (4384 days ago) @ cable

Many aerosol products will make a nice mini-flamethrower. Back in my college days a favorite prank in the concrete-and-steel dormitories on the Tennessee Tech campus was to take a can of Right Guard deodorant and a Zippo and heat up the heavy brass doorknob on a friend's room in the middle of the night. Then knock on the door and run.

I was in a drama club on campus, and one night our director was spraying a girl's hair with silver haircolor and massive amounts of hairspray. All the while he had a lit cigarette in his hand. I took the cigarette and the spray can from him, held the lit end of the cigarette just under the nozzle, and gave it a short shot, producing an impressive blast of flame. He turned real white in the face, and for once didn't say very much for several minutes......

a flaming actress! only good for one performance!

by cable, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 13:07 (4384 days ago) @ Catoosa

;-)

a flaming actress! only good for one performance!

by Alfred John, Thursday, May 03, 2012, 16:28 (4384 days ago) @ cable

;-)

Sounds like a new drink or something, Flaming actress good for one drink. Sorry just felt like the thing to say. Don't mean to offend. ATB

RSS Feed of thread