1 box of new 375 Ruger Hornady with 300 grn barnes

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, April 28, 2012, 13:56 (4386 days ago)

fp fmjs 70 shipped

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

1 box of new 375 Ruger Hornady with 300 grn barnes

by Gary G, Sunday, April 29, 2012, 09:22 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Rob, Did you try out a rifle in this caliber?

yes, I have but prefer my 375WBY to it. I bought this box

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, April 29, 2012, 12:07 (4385 days ago) @ Gary G

to fill a couple orders for cartridge cuffs and slides. I don't normally offer that caliber ...
The 375Ruger is a great cartridge, but with some many hundreds of rounds and dies in 375H&H and 375 WBY, an accurate , reliable, rifle in 375 WBY (Takes both H&H or WBY) I don't see any reason for me to switch. Now, when Glen Reynolds tried to force his 375 Alaskan rifle on me, I ALMOST felt compelled to comply:-D What really happened was he came by for a visit we had a great time looked at his new guns, talked about mutual friends got him outfitted with some gunleather and he started to drive off, leaving his brand new Alaskan on the counter of my shop. I did feel like delivering it to him 300 miles away in Delta Junction. So, I flagged him down before he got all the way out of my drive way...

--

yes, I have but prefer my 375WBY to it. I bought this box

by Gary G, Sunday, April 29, 2012, 21:22 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I ask because I am going through a compact rifle phase in my life. Deer rifles right thru assault guns,,,Constantly looking at everything and wonder how it would look with shorter barrels or scaled down....My friends seem to leave Hi Points and Kel Tecs laying around my counter.
Thanks pal.

I would get Alaskan in 375 R.if, I was looking for compact

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 30, 2012, 09:20 (4384 days ago) @ Gary G

;-)

--

RSS Feed of thread