S&W 432 spotted

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 09:52 (4389 days ago)

Local slobber-shop has one for a decent price. I am sorely tempted.

Strength-wise, I assume these are somewhere between the H&R's and the Rugers. I only have Rugers at the moment and load a little above book numbers. Are there strength or load considerations for the Smith? I'm not real interested in segregation loads...

Thanks!

S&W J's:They are very strong for their size.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 10:27 (4389 days ago) @ Hoot

THAT would be a nice little packing gun for Miss Melodie.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

You two are in cahoots!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 12:47 (4389 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I just asked her.

She thought it was a great idea!

You have to , now. It's a rule...if she want's a certain gun

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 13:31 (4389 days ago) @ Hoot

and it is safe & reliable, the man is obligated under John Moses Browning's third law, to purchase said gun.
;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

"You have to"..Um..Martha Anne loves her little 632 -- and..

by John Meeker @, West End of Lake Erie, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 18:08 (4388 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

..so do I, for that matter. Great little popper, fun to shoot, and has definite discouraging-owie potential

What Rob said.

by Murphy @, Thursday, April 26, 2012, 20:48 (4388 days ago) @ Hoot

PLUS, she has a bit of experience with a S&W now that she's been to Clarksville.

Murphy

RSS Feed of thread