New Fashion Wrinkle: Stylishly Hiding the Gun

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 22:36 (4390 days ago)

by John Meeker @, West End of Lake Erie, Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 07:56 (4390 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Beats those 'shoot me first' vests, of which I have a half dozen and like. They are handy as a good piece of utility apparel for notebooks, pens, camera, cell phone, business cards, etc. A wearable briefcase, sorta. I really don't like the increased attention to them, tho.

Mostly, like the last interviewee said, looking normal and blending in is the best concealment.

by FOG, Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 09:48 (4390 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I'm not much for 'tacticool' clothing, but Woolrich Elite is supposedly a top-notch brand.

In addition, these Chinos are pretty low-profile. (Excluding the Dork Factor, of course.)

Not exactly newsworthy, but it's hardly surprising to find the New York Times a little behind the power curve.

In any case, I believe these are the pants in question: Men's 44919 Elite Concealed Carry Chinos

HTH :-)

--
[image]

Anything that makes it easier to carry a firearm is a good

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, April 25, 2012, 11:45 (4389 days ago) @ FOG

thing. I do see some real tactards running around at times. You can tell from a mile away they are packing...on the other hand with open carry here in AZ nothing quite like a local wearing sagging jeans with a nylon drop leg rig for his Hi-Point...
Roger Cox pointed out THIS choice cometary below the article: "Two wrongs, do not make a right. Why anyone would want to defend themselves, perplexes me. If someone wants to harm you, or your family, JUST LET THEM! We have laws to deal with crime after the fact, if and when the criminals are caught."WOW! Just WOW.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread