We're back in Yavapai County after 2500 miles of fun

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 16, 2012, 22:11 (4408 days ago)

and relaxation. Tip Amarillo has a new Holiday Express off old Route 66 (Amarillo drive)and it is VERY nice. About 2 miles from Gander mountain:-) Cool old WWII Helium extraction plant there too. Pictures will com,e later. Thanks for all you folks that came out. Missed a bunch of you fine folks...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

pictures

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 16, 2012, 23:31 (4408 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Mark, wearing out my DPMS:-D
[image]
Cannon, contemplating things to come
[image]
[image]
Looking at CSA 2006 picture:
[image]Mike had a differnt funny shirt for every day: In a gathering of outstanding, nice folks, Mike is outstanding nice folks.[image]
ken O'Neil, Sheriff Russel Cottle, Tom Richardson[image]
Ron Brown Doing the "Full Sabrina" with a cool Ruger
[image]

--

pictures

by Jim Taylor, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 13:19 (4407 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thanks for the photos. I miss getting together with everyone. Looks like the weather was good.

pictures

by Catoosa, Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 07:49 (4406 days ago) @ Jim Taylor

Yes, the weather was WAY better than last year. I like having it in April.

Rob, It was REAL good to see you and Jan...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 09:19 (4407 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

We need to do these things more often.

BTW: Look for a package to your P.O. Box in the near future....assuming I get to the post office one of these days. ;-)

We're back in Yavapai County after 2500 miles of fun

by Murphy @, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 13:04 (4407 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Rob, it was great seeing you and Jan again. I pleasure sharing the range and breakfast with y'all.

Good to see you're home safely.

Murphy

hey Murf! Same here.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 13:52 (4407 days ago) @ Murphy

Good times all too brief.

--

RSS Feed of thread