Minnesota's down and clear

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, April 16, 2012, 21:52 (4408 days ago)

Pulled in about 7 tonight after a liesurely trip. Ran into a little weather south of Branson that lasted up to around Moberly. Nothing serious but loads of rain. I enjoyed myself as always and Miss Melodie can't wait to come back---she had a BALL!! Thanks to all of the folks who helped her shoot everything under the sun and made her feel welcome.

Thanks also to Jason and John and everyone who set up for the shoot and banquet and a special thanks to Tom and Linda for the gracious hospitality.

Cheers,
Hoot

Glad to hear it.

by mcassill, Monday, April 16, 2012, 22:00 (4408 days ago) @ Hoot

I made it home yesterday in near-record time, what with the strong tailwind and all. Can't wait to do it again.

glad we didn't scare Melodie too bad

by stonewalrus, Monday, April 16, 2012, 22:41 (4408 days ago) @ Hoot

Nm

by Murphy @, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 13:17 (4407 days ago) @ Hoot

Hoot, good to see you and Miss Melodie made it back safe and sound.

Please, tell Miss Melodie it was a pure pleasure meeting her. Her willingness to try all the guns we kept putting in her hands was amazing.

I'm looking forward to the next time already, as always those 2-3 days pass much faster than any other 2-3 days of the year.

Murphy

by Cannon_, Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 14:49 (4407 days ago) @ Hoot

Glad to hear it, Hoot. I was wondering how you fared with the weather -- we managed to get to Springfield ahead of the storms, and had smooth sailing from there.

Branson to Moberly is a long way to drive in the rain.

RSS Feed of thread