Anyone got a set of walnut High Power grips?

by Catoosa, Sunday, April 08, 2012, 22:38 (4418 days ago)

Does anyone have a set of the old-style walnut grips for a Browning High Power they would part with? I have recently become partial to the look and feel of the old BHP grips, and would like to put a set on my Mark III. They don't need to be in pristine condition, just sound and restorable, and not too expensive. New ones are available, but they ain't cheap.

Shazam Sargent Carter!

by MR @, Monday, April 09, 2012, 09:27 (4418 days ago) @ Catoosa

Just so happens that there's a set in the "take it if you need it" box that I was going to set on my tail gate at CSA, before I had to skip it this year. Address please, either post it or send it to my email @ MRoberts53@aol.com

Maybe I missed it but you won't be at CSA?

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, April 09, 2012, 10:00 (4418 days ago) @ MR

I will miss seeing you Mark.

No, I was really looking forward to seeing you, but

by MR, Grumpyville, Monday, April 09, 2012, 10:48 (4418 days ago) @ Hoot

My sister and I have Medical POA for 90 year old Mom (I'm primary, she's secondary). Mom, who adamantly (!!!!) lives by herself, and is just now getting to the point where she should be in assisted living. She's made some, as in 9, trips to the ER in the last year for blood pressure spikes. Always released after a few hours. Little sister leaves for a 17 day trip to her condo in Kailua Kona on Thursday morning. Someone needed to be in the area. CSA is a big highlight of my year and the only 4 days official vacation I set aside. But this year, I've got Mom Watch.

you will be missed!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 09, 2012, 11:37 (4418 days ago) @ MR

And talked about randomly.;-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

you will be missed!

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Monday, April 09, 2012, 12:01 (4417 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Who wants to bid on Mark's reserved seat on the church pew?

Opening bid: One 5th of Maker's Mark.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 09, 2012, 12:22 (4417 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

:-D

--

Oh Come On! It's worth a lot more than that.

by MR, Monday, April 09, 2012, 21:09 (4417 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

All the women have to walk right by you to get in the house. You don't think I originally planted my butt there by accident, do ya?

Tom, since you will be acting in Bud's behalf, are we going

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 09, 2012, 12:56 (4417 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

to be rolling dice & playing cards? I heard he was terrible at both, and that I might have a chance against him/you as his proxy. (I'll sp[lit the winnings with you, acting on your own behalf.

--

my son will be lost wirhout you and Boge sitting there

by stonewalrus, Monday, April 09, 2012, 12:09 (4417 days ago) @ MR

Pickin and grinnin. He really enjoyed last year's "concert."
I understand though - my father is nearly 89 and determined to stay alone even though he shouldn't and pulls goofy stunts all the time.

I am bummed to hear this.

by mcassill, Monday, April 09, 2012, 20:46 (4417 days ago) @ MR

YOU will still be there correct? Should I bring the new,

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, April 09, 2012, 22:35 (4417 days ago) @ mcassill

blued FN for you to shoot?

--

absolutely!!

by mcassill, Wednesday, April 11, 2012, 21:36 (4415 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

:-D

That's too bad Mark, but you gotta what you gotta do.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 09:26 (4417 days ago) @ MR

We'll keep your space open next year!

Shazam Sargent Carter!

by Catoosa, Monday, April 09, 2012, 19:55 (4417 days ago) @ MR

Mark, e-mail sent. Much obliged! We'll sure miss you.

Boxed, addressed and ready to mail.

by MR, Monday, April 09, 2012, 21:00 (4417 days ago) @ Catoosa

I have to be in a USPAP class all day tomorrow for certification renewal. I will mail it on Wednesday.

Anyone got a set of walnut High Power grips?

by Charles, Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 10:40 (4409 days ago) @ Catoosa

I should have a pair of factory Browning HP wood grips somewhere around here if you want them. They would be yours for the price of postage. They should be like new.

RSS Feed of thread