Home, thank God, for Passover and Easter

by brionic @, Friday, April 06, 2012, 18:08 (4421 days ago)

Dashiell rebounded late this week from a tense situation earlier, and was released today.
The nurses there are so kind to him that he didn't want to leave them, although he confided that his favorite is Nurse Mommy ;)

He participated in an egg hunt organized especially for other "peds" in his hem/onc/transplant unit, and it was uplifting to see so many of the staff there visiting the children, many of them on their days off.

We are home now for an unusually meaningful seder, which I will conduct from the heart and not from my traditional haggadah, after which we will dine on food prepared for us by dear friends.

I wish you all Chag Sameach and a joyous Easter, and I thank God for the opportunity to be together with my family tonight.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, April 06, 2012, 18:55 (4421 days ago) @ brionic
edited by Cherokee, Friday, April 06, 2012, 21:49

Such blessing are great. May the Lord continue to smile upon you and family.

by MR, Friday, April 06, 2012, 21:41 (4421 days ago) @ brionic

Yep.............

Mark

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Saturday, April 07, 2012, 08:48 (4420 days ago) @ MR

Our prayers continue.

Home, thank God. YEs, very glad to hear this. prayers

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, April 07, 2012, 10:09 (4420 days ago) @ brionic

continue.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by mcassill, Sunday, April 08, 2012, 06:12 (4419 days ago) @ brionic

That is wonderful news!
Mark

Thanks for the update Brian. Good news.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Monday, April 09, 2012, 07:12 (4418 days ago) @ brionic

RSS Feed of thread