Hoot, Murphy, et al;Tom R said he will meet us at the truck

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, March 22, 2012, 21:03 (4419 days ago)

stop the first morning of CSA. I agreed and he will pick up the tab. Come hungry!
:-)

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Thursday, March 22, 2012, 22:35 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I have never been foolish enough to pick up a tab without a fight.

And you done et al that you can.

Looking foreward to another visit Tom. I will bring the

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, March 23, 2012, 10:22 (4418 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

Maker's Mark.

--

Good lord!...

by pokynojoe, Friday, March 23, 2012, 12:16 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I thought this was just about shooting guns and stuff. Had I known all these years that you all were providing free food and BOOZE, I'd a hitch-hiked to get there.

My old Buick wouldn't stand a chance of making it, but I wonder if MEGABUS stops anywhere near were you all are going to be, if somebody could pick me up. I don't need a room, hell I'll sleep in the back of somebody's truck, or ally or park.

Free food and booze, imagine that!

You could probably hitch a ride with your fellow Tenneseeans

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, March 23, 2012, 19:05 (4418 days ago) @ pokynojoe

I would love to buy you a drink and swap stories and shoot guns etc.

--

+1!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, March 23, 2012, 20:30 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I would very much enjoy meeting you one day Joe.

Nothing would please me more, but...

by pokynojoe, Friday, March 23, 2012, 21:57 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

God doesn't want me to. This isn't the place, but I had a revelation about 6 months ago in which it became clear to me (and I'm not really sure how it did)that for reasons known only to him, God doesn't want me to have any money. I can't tell you how relieved I was after I became enlightened to this fact. I see my life clearly now that I know God has a definite plan for me, unfortunately, that plan doesn't include money.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to meet you and Hoot, and Mr. Richardson, and all the sixgunner family, but you can see now why that is just not possible. God doesn't want me to.

Have a ball!
Joe

I WAY understand compadre. nm

by stonewalrus, Saturday, March 24, 2012, 13:33 (4417 days ago) @ pokynojoe

Nm

I'll be there!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, March 23, 2012, 07:48 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

by Murphy @, Friday, March 23, 2012, 16:19 (4418 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Wouldn't miss it for nothin'!

I've slowly been working on the waitresses convincing them I'm Tom's nephew he never knew about until recently.

Murphy

RSS Feed of thread