if Obambi can't ban guns...

by mcassill, Friday, March 16, 2012, 09:32 (4438 days ago)

He'll certainly do everything he can to make ammo more expensive.

http://green.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/03/15/zeroing-in-on-lead-in-hunters-bullets/

This man needs to go....

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, March 16, 2012, 11:03 (4438 days ago) @ mcassill

nm

We only have 4-1/2 more years left of him. ntxt

by anachronism, Friday, March 16, 2012, 21:18 (4438 days ago) @ Cherokee

ntxt

That's possible, but I hope it dosen't happen

by Jhenry, Friday, March 16, 2012, 23:24 (4438 days ago) @ anachronism

nm

Less than a year, he is out

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, March 17, 2012, 08:21 (4437 days ago) @ Jhenry

nm

The panic is building...

by Murphy @, Saturday, March 17, 2012, 09:37 (4437 days ago) @ mcassill

I've noticed on several other websites I visit, reloading components are seeing an increase in sales.

Many got caught with their pants down when Obama got elected, we all saw the results on firearm sales, ammo and reloading components.

Let's hope it doesn't happen, but prepare like it is going to. Better safe than sorry.

Murphy

I have had a number of people tell me AT the shop

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, March 17, 2012, 09:49 (4437 days ago) @ Murphy

that they are buying because, while they will vote against Obama, they have no faith that others will not vote for him. This isn't just old white men. There are young men AND women, all tatted up and pierced here and there, white, black and mixed race, Christians and "others" and all with the same fear.

Many have also noted that after the last "run" prices didn't come down much, if at all, on ammunition.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

The panic is building...

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, March 18, 2012, 08:41 (4436 days ago) @ Murphy

I really need to get stocked up some. I normally have a partial box and a spare thousand of each size of primers. I'd like to have at least a couple thousand of each size, maybe barring large rifles as I only load a couple LR calibers. Need to start a bi-weekly purchasing plan and be in good shape by October.

I'd suggest tens of thousands for primers

by anachronism, Sunday, March 18, 2012, 16:46 (4436 days ago) @ Slow Hand

I cast, so bullets aren't a problem. I'm okay on primers, but need more large pistol primers. My powders are a mismash of a half/lb here & 2 pounds there. I need to purchase respectable amounts of versatile powders most of all.

if Obambi can't ban guns...he will take your food and water

by Otony, Sunday, March 18, 2012, 21:39 (4436 days ago) @ mcassill

by DiamondD, Thursday, March 22, 2012, 14:21 (4432 days ago) @ Otony

Wow, that is a scary piece of paper right there

by Otony, Friday, March 23, 2012, 03:29 (4431 days ago) @ DiamondD

The part (if you read closely) where it says "in times of non-emergency", or words to that effect, have never been included in this type of document before.

Similar enactments have been made by many presidents, Clinton and Bush come to mind, but never with the inclusion of we are gonna do it just because we feel like it.

if Obambi can't ban guns...

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Wednesday, March 21, 2012, 23:32 (4433 days ago) @ mcassill

I've seen two newspaper articles here in Texas lately that say guns and ammo are selling at record rates. Looks to me like folks don't intend to get caught short, just in case.

RSS Feed of thread