Hey there, Simply Rugged Rob...........

by Byron, Saturday, March 10, 2012, 15:13 (4443 days ago)

Can you make a holster for this contraption?
[image]

Believe it or not....very nice to shoot....waiting not so patiently for the can....

If so let me know what is involved.

Thanks,

Byron

Byron, very practicle pistol, I believe that is the shape

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, March 10, 2012, 16:39 (4443 days ago) @ Byron

things to come. With the light being wider than trigger guard, the fit can be rather loose unless a Thumb break is employed. I have done this, and am less than satisfied with the outcpme.
I have seen Fermin Garza toting a simular gun in a tightly molded square of green kydex with tension screws to holster the gun securely. I have contemplated something simular but but out of beef hide.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Hey there, Simply Rugged Rob...........

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Sunday, March 11, 2012, 10:19 (4442 days ago) @ Byron

What kind of can did you go with, Byron? I've got a Thompson Machine that should be mine in a week or two. It's their Isis model, a monocore that Can use Gemtech Multi-Mount boosters and threaded endcaps. It's set up with TM's booster and fixed backplate for 9mm but I have a fixed back plate that will allow me to use it on my .300 BLK rifles with subsonic loads and I'm getting one that
Replaces the barrel but in an Uzi because I've got a vector SBR on the way as well.

Here's my newest little project, a Stevens action with a McGowen .300 BLK barrel. Pretty front heavy with the stainless .30 cal can but the aluminum 9mm can should feel great!

[image]

Doug K

RSS Feed of thread