Burl Birsdeye Mesquite Grips

by SK, Sunday, February 19, 2012, 13:34 (4474 days ago)

[image]Hi Folks, sure been a while. I really like the looks of the new page.
Just wanted to pass along something a little different. I had some clients ask for semi finished grips that thye could final fit themselves to avoid shipping their grip frame. I made some extra sets. The are about 90% finished. They are oversized about 1/8" to fit all XR3-red frames. The hardware is installed and they are contoured. All that need finished is to place on your frame and mark the locater pin hole, trace to your frame and remove the final material and final sand. These are only sanded to 150 grit and look at the figure, when sanded to 600 and finish is applied they will be stunning. If you have ever been interested in completitng your own grips and saving $'s, this is it. The hard work has been done.
You can have this set for $79 delivered. I have some others is French Walnut as well. All exhibition grade sets.
email if you have any questions or are interested in a different material
SK

As usual, they look great even unfinished....

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Sunday, February 19, 2012, 15:32 (4474 days ago) @ SK

nm

Scott - email sent RE: french walnut grips...nm

by Matt/PA @, Lehigh Valley, PA, Sunday, February 19, 2012, 19:21 (4474 days ago) @ SK

nm

Scott - email sent RE: french walnut grips...nm

by SK, Sunday, February 19, 2012, 19:54 (4474 days ago) @ Matt/PA

Relpy sent Matt

Beautiful!

by brerarnold, Sunday, February 19, 2012, 20:21 (4474 days ago) @ SK

:-)

Burl Birsdeye Mesquite Grips

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Sunday, February 26, 2012, 19:08 (4467 days ago) @ SK

Wow, those are beautiful when finished and it looks like a reqarding project.

RSS Feed of thread