OK, Who wants to be Dennis Eugen's nieghbor?

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 16:44 (4557 days ago)

http://prescott.craigslist.org/bfs/2677419244.html:-D

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

I had to go look... Tempting!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 17:37 (4557 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

I

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Saturday, November 05, 2011, 19:17 (4557 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

My Daughter worked there for the owners for a while, nice spot in a nice spot. Dennis

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Sunday, November 06, 2011, 13:55 (4556 days ago) @ Dennis Eugene

Dennis, is it a seasonal store or year around? It sure sounds tempting for a Summer place. I can build holsters anywhere...I would recomend this area to anyone wanting to get away from it all. great hunting and fishing and the most spectacular scenery with rainy but reasonable weather. And Dennis as a neighbor!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Dennis Eugene @, Prince of Wales Island Alaska, Sunday, November 06, 2011, 18:31 (4556 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Year round called the Dollar Plus Store they sell some foods stuffs and cheap hardware lots of China made stuff. I've know the owners since I moved here over 20 years. There fair but thrifty. Dennis

by Josh Maloley, Monday, November 07, 2011, 15:04 (4555 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Does sound tempting.

RSS Feed of thread