Had to go to court......

by Otony, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 18:11 (4374 days ago)

......some of you know about the problems we were/are having with our ex-tenants.

Just a short note to say that we prevailed in small claims court (they sued us) and were awarded a judgment. Not only we do not have to refund their deposit, they now owe us, to the tune of another $881!

As my wife Natalia said when I told her the outcome, "God Bless America".

Otony

Now be watchful for vengence

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 18:33 (4374 days ago) @ Otony

just sayin...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Now be watchful for vengence

by Otony, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 18:35 (4374 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Thought about that BEFORE the judgement.

Still thinking on it....

Thanks for the heads up, appreciated.....

Otony

Now be watchful for vengence and you may not collect

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 20:45 (4374 days ago) @ Otony

the judgment, but being right is good.

you may not collect

by Otony, Wednesday, October 10, 2012, 21:24 (4374 days ago) @ Cherokee

....we doubt that we will. The two "love birds" have split the sheets. She moved to Boise and thus far he has stayed here. Last report on him was an arrest for assault and rape, but that is heresay so far as we know. Yeah, we know how to pick 'em, sigh.

In any case, we are all armed and expecting nothing....but trouble.

Otony

you may not collect

by John Meeker, The last words to us from our stalker..., Thursday, October 11, 2012, 09:29 (4373 days ago) @ Otony

were inaudible, but overheard by the Baliff. The officer turned to my wife and I and said, "Why don't you folks just take a seat here, until we clear him out of the building."

Yeah..we got the extension on that deranged 'blank'. I also have a handgun or long gun tucked handy to all cover all doors, and always am armed.

It is a 'civil' matter? Yeah, right. However, the judge was not patient with his manner nor words, finally snappishly directing him to "just stay out of their bubble". We shall see. Mental illnesses don't follow legal dictates very well.

However, sounds like your guy may be a bit less driven. One can certainly plan for the event, but it may fade and die the death of his inattention, and -- for a guy like him -- his guaranteed new problems with other events of his own making.

RSS Feed of thread