S&W Coke Bottle Grips

by Charles, Thursday, December 08, 2011, 13:00 (4683 days ago)

There is a guy who goes by Kurack (John Culina)who makes and sell replicas of the old Smith and Wesson "Coke Bottle" grips. They come in a wide variety of wood (smooth)and with or without S&W medallions.They are available for J, K and N frame Smiths.

I just got a pair of his grips and and installed them on my K-38. The workmanship is outstanding and the fit is perfect. I will give them a try on the firing range Saturday.

If you have been hankering for a pair of "cokes" but don't want to pay collector's prices, this is the way to go.

Does he have a web site?

by Boge Quinn, Thursday, December 08, 2011, 15:27 (4682 days ago) @ Charles

NM

Does he have a web site?

by Murphy @, Thursday, December 08, 2011, 15:53 (4682 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Boge,

I'm not aware of Kurac having a website. He posts his grips over on....

http://www.smith-wessonforum.com

You can find him in the Classified section at the lower end of the home page in Accessories/Misc- For Sale or Trade section.

I'm not sure you can access that part of the S&W forum unless you're a member of the site. BUT...you can go to the site and do a search for Kurac and more than likely see some photos pop up. I've heard nothing but good about the man and his grips. I have thought about buying a set myself. He offer's them in several flavors of wood.

Murphy

Does he have a web site?

by Charles, Thursday, December 08, 2011, 16:46 (4682 days ago) @ Murphy

Yes..He markets them through the Smith and Wesson Forum site. I guess he gets all the work he wants that way. He is a real nice guy and is very good at communication. Lots of good pics over there. I have another pair on order and his delivery time is now about 3 months, although he does have grips listed on the Smith and Wesson Forum from time to time for immediate delivery. His email is;

jiculina@yahoo.com

Thanks, Murphy - I am a member there.

by Boge Quinn, Thursday, December 08, 2011, 17:38 (4682 days ago) @ Murphy

nm

S&W Coke Bottle Grips

by There are some issues, Monday, February 13, 2012, 23:34 (4615 days ago) @ Charles

There are some issues not to do when studying for the Cheap True Religion casting director. Don't suck up. A honest compliment is ok but a casting director will know whenever you're just grovelling. Except for shaking his hand whenever you enter, by no means touch the casting director. Lastly, do not trash the office. Some hyperactive actors will truly True Religion Womens Bootcut do that in the heat of performing a bodily scene. This can be a particular method NOT to get the part.

RSS Feed of thread