WWT Smith and Wesson grips

by Charles, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 13:38 (4382 days ago)

I find myself in need of a good set of Smith and Wesson N frame "Magna" stocks/grips. I have a number of sets of K and N frame Target stocks/grips and am looking for some kind of trade.

If you are interested, let me know.

by cubrock, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 14:40 (4382 days ago) @ Charles

Charles,

How nice do they have to be? I have some N Magnas in various conditions. I'd be interested primarily in N target stocks, but am happy to hear whatever you have to trade.

steve@groundwaterresourcespllc.com

Alright whom so ever has the pearl green J Scott N frame

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 14:48 (4382 days ago) @ Charles

magnas, let's get them over to Charles:-D I think the first time they showed up granpa Mize sent them. I think I sent the to T Bogus, then someone else sent them back to me, I think I sent em to Hoot??? anyways they work, but are the ugliest set of N frame stocks I have ever seen.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Charles, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 15:25 (4382 days ago) @ cubrock

I would want them to be in good condition. I have a number of pair of N frame target. Some are checkered and some are smooth. What are you looking for.

I may have some at home Charles

by brionic @, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 15:46 (4382 days ago) @ Charles

I'd have to check my stash when I get home Friday or Saturday, if that's within your window.

I may have some at home Charles

by Charles, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 15:57 (4382 days ago) @ brionic

My window is wide open.

by cubrock, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 16:16 (4382 days ago) @ Charles

Smooth targets would be preferable. Let me dig through my stash and see what I find.

Not here Boss.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, October 03, 2012, 07:15 (4381 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

RSS Feed of thread