Interesting history of islam

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, September 28, 2012, 20:35 (4386 days ago)

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, September 29, 2012, 07:40 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Yes if more people would just open their eyes, and do their own research . thanks for posting this Rob.

thank you for sharing

by stonewalrus, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 11:13 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Nm

Educational

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 14:38 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

And more than a little scary. Islam is a culture of lies and deceit.

Kenyans are extremely deceitful and cruel too

by stonewalrus, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 16:16 (4385 days ago) @ Dave B

Been reading Peter Hathaway Capstick. His account of John Boyes talks of the Kikiyu tribe as being particulatly vicious and deceitful - probably same tribe as Obama's ancestors...

by Charles, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 16:14 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

This video bothers me a bunch. Not because he is wrong, for he is not, but because he claims that nobody knows this history but him, that is an all new discovery. From June of 1970 until May of 1973 I was a full time student in a graduate Seminary and studied among other things the history of Christanity. This is the same history I studied 40 years ago, it is nothing new and has never been forgotton.

The problem is there are very few people who give a damn about ancient history and fewer still who will take the time to study it. Do that and you will find Islam expanded at the point of a bloody swords and pushed Christanity back into Europe and drew and iron ring around it and let it stew for hundreds of years in what we call the Dark Ages. During that time the over bearing nature of the church developed and the inward turned church grew corrupt and bore very little resemblence to the Christianity of the New Testament times. It took the Reformation (Martin Luther) to start to roll that back, although there were plenty of dreadful interchristian wars in the process.

I thought everybody knew that Islam had as it's goal the destruction of all civilizations but theirs. They want every human being a Muslim or living under their harsh rule and paying tribute to them.

I am glad this guy did this video, but he does claim to much for himself as the lone understander of ancient history and Islam's role in it. Surely the American and European people have not become so numb they don't remember their own history. American history did not start in 1607 at Jamestown, the people that came here brought their history with them. We are not that dumb and numb are we? Please say we are not!

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 16:20 (4385 days ago) @ Charles

Much of the video was new to me, and while I did not o to college, I did take a lot of history in high school as it was and still is my favorite subject. I feel that I was never really taught history, just a bunch of feel good stuff except for the wars. I am glad he did the video, and I thank Rob for posting it, but I will fully admit the man is just a skosh egotistical.

I don't think Islamic history is typically covered in

by stonewalrus, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 16:43 (4385 days ago) @ Dave B

College. You get American and European history for the most part. I think he is right about the dark ages - something certainly not taught. I fear "politically correct" is going to kill us.

by Charles, Sunday, September 30, 2012, 13:40 (4384 days ago) @ Dave B

I am glad the video is out there and folks are watching it. I think his claim to having this unknown or forgotton knowledge is just a ploy to build up a following for him. Most folks don't know enough ancient history to know he is full of it, on this point.

Charles, to the avae4rage Amwerican this is news. Most have

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, October 01, 2012, 14:11 (4383 days ago) @ Charles

scant knowledge of the ongoing wars with Islam.
Yes, he IS egotistic, have you even met a really smart guy that wasn't?

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

He. has a PhD in math and physics but teaches/taught

by stonewalrus, Monday, October 01, 2012, 15:30 (4383 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

At TN State University, a historically african american college and was in the engineering dept. Pretty strange credentials but he has some very good points. He's lucky he's not on somebody's hit list.

by Charles, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 14:15 (4382 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

When I was a kid, we didn't have TV and there was nothing on the radio but Soap Operas weekday afternoons. So, during the summer I read scores of books from the local library. My favorite topics was ancient history, Texas history and of course guns.

So, I got a pretty good exposure to ancient history early on. In school and later in undergraduate school I took every ancient and Texas history course the college offered. When I got to seminary, after a stop to attend law school and practice for a few years, I took many courses on history of Christanity, which took in all of the Islam related wars.

I have known for a long time, I am wierd around the edges. Must be to like ancient history.

I still read history books in my senior years. Darn sickness, I will tell you for sure.

Am I nuts, too?

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 15:36 (4382 days ago) @ Charles

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

by Charles, Tuesday, October 02, 2012, 14:18 (4382 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

Yeah, I have know some really smart folks that were not full of themselves. But, I have also know many who were.

Interesting history of islam. We must stand up to islam

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, September 29, 2012, 19:39 (4385 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

or we will be enslaved by it. PC will lead us to distruction. Thanks for posting this.

Interesting history of islam. We must stand up to islam

by Charles, Sunday, September 30, 2012, 13:38 (4384 days ago) @ Cherokee

I don't think it is PC, I think it is ignorance. Western society has been at war with Islam for 1,500 years without any significant breaks. Why should we think that all went away in our livetime?

RSS Feed of thread