Expert idiot

by stonewalrus, Friday, September 14, 2012, 13:26 (4400 days ago)

Gal I work with was all concerned - none of her guns had been "registered." Office expert idiot who knows nothing about guns told her that if she didn't have her guns registered, the police would come and take them away. I wanted to slap EI - if you don't know for sure, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT.

Did you correct the idiot's statement to her ? I can not

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, September 14, 2012, 13:37 (4400 days ago) @ stonewalrus

be silent when I hear such crap.

I corrected my friend but not the idiot

by stonewalrus, Friday, September 14, 2012, 14:37 (4400 days ago) @ Cherokee

She is such an expert at everything (AND clueless) that it would be like trying to teach a pig to fly.

Since IE is a HER, and in the Workplace...

by Boge Quinn, Friday, September 14, 2012, 15:09 (4400 days ago) @ stonewalrus

...it's better you keep your mouth shut, and just give your friend the real scoop.

+1

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Friday, September 14, 2012, 18:11 (4400 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

nm

Expert idiot

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Sunday, September 16, 2012, 15:10 (4398 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Do I need to recover something from her before she does something stoopid with my stuff???

No I 'splained to her that the "expert" was an idiot

by stonewalrus, Sunday, September 16, 2012, 15:45 (4398 days ago) @ RidinLou

and had no idea what she was talking about in our state. If I were you, I'd still recover your item ASAP.

Expert idiot

by Warhawk, Hot Springs, Arkansas, Sunday, September 16, 2012, 18:18 (4398 days ago) @ stonewalrus

I saw him (EI) at an Arkansas pawn shop this summer. He was a customer, and was telling the clerk that Captain Kangaroo "won" the Medal of Honor on Iwo Jima, and that Mr Green Jeans was the Marine Corps top sniper in WWII.

The clerk and I had a good laugh after he left. Apparently he's a local who hangs out there sometimes, I don't think his bread is quite done.

Expert idiot

by RidinLou, Middle TN, Tuesday, September 18, 2012, 03:12 (4396 days ago) @ Warhawk

He was likely quoting an internet story that went around a few years ago.

"It was on the internet, it must be true" . . . Huh???

RSS Feed of thread