So...terrorists kill US Ambassador, and the US apologizes...

by Boge Quinn, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 11:44 (4402 days ago)

...to the TERRORISTS!

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/pr091112.html

That's about right. We gotta have a regime change.

by Murphy @, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 20:35 (4402 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

Boge, we need a phone number.

One we can call and inform them whoever gave them the apology lied. He wasn't speaking for AMERICA in it's entirity.

Murphy

Just write it on the side of the missile we SHOULD be sendin

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 21:50 (4402 days ago) @ Murphy

Nm

by Catoosa, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 22:28 (4402 days ago) @ Boge Quinn

That is just so much crap it turns my stomach. Obutthole and that Clinton woman should have to go over there, stand in the middle of the main street in Benghazi, and deliver the apology in person. Then after the resulting "atrocity" we will have a good excuse to create that glasslined hole.

Personally, I think it's time we pulled ALL OUR PEOPLE and ALL OUR MONEY AND FOREIGN AID out of the middle east entirely. Let 'em eat sand and drink oil. Then we should run out the ones that are over here, including and especially our "friends" at the UN.

After 26 years in the military I have a rather strog opinion

by Jeff Taylor @, Tampa FL, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 09:05 (4401 days ago) @ Catoosa
edited by Jeff Taylor, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 09:17

Perhaps it is best kept to myself, but there was a time when the US was a true leader in the world. The follower has to acknowledge and accept both the leaders and the followers roles and that is missing today. It reduces US actions to meddling. A great truth could has been said "Beware the entangling affairs of others." Jefferson summed up the noninterventionist foreign policy position perfectly in his 1801 inaugural address: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none." There is wisdom in that.

Great policy!

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 09:22 (4401 days ago) @ Catoosa

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Great policy! George Washington said the same even earlier!

by cable, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 14:38 (4401 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

:-)

RSS Feed of thread