If you've been wondering about the movie that was the

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 08:28 (4402 days ago)

supposed "reason" for the murder of the US Ambassador to Libya and the attack on the Cairo embassy you can find it here... http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2012/09/the-movie-so-offensive-that-eg...

The production values are pretty bad.

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

That's just a BS pretext for these MoBrohood & Alqeda

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 09:48 (4402 days ago) @ Hobie

style attacks... How much Military effort and money did the X=Zero expend in Libya? We KNOW he gave the MoBroHood 1.5BILLION dollars to finance the revolution there...and wants to let slide the 1 Billion in debt owed by Egypt now that his guys the Mo Bro Hood (Same folks in the white house and state dept. are on charge. 2 acts of war against the US an ambassador and his staff murdered...and Pres Zero Apologizes!!!!

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

Thanks I have been wondering

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 09:48 (4402 days ago) @ Hobie

Some religion when somebody bad mouths your prophet and that gives you the right to go murder people.

Prez Zero snubbed the PM of Israel on his visit here too -

by stonewalrus, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 09:51 (4402 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

See a pattern?

So it was a movie pissed them off this time. Frankly Scarlet

by MR, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 09:59 (4402 days ago) @ Hobie

I wonder how much water it would take to fill up a glass lined hole 100 feet deep the size and shape of Libia? They are starting to make me loose my firm grip on my pacificist peacenik nature. "We" may not be at war with Islam, but they damn sure are with us. I'm curious to see how pres. Oballess handles this one. Sweet Baby Elvis, how did we manage to elect Neville Chamberlain after he was dead.

US Ambassador & staff murdered by the President's Allies in

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 10:01 (4402 days ago) @ stonewalrus

Libya

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 13:23 (4402 days ago) @ Hobie

Amazing how this took place on Sept 11th.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, September 12, 2012, 15:33 (4402 days ago) @ Hobie

Atlantic took down their link here's another http://youtu.be/qmodVun16Q4

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Well, I can see how that would do the trick

by Charles, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 10:21 (4401 days ago) @ Hobie

I am not a fan of Muhammad and know the story pretty well, but that is a cartoon version. It seems to have been put together with the intent of pissing off the muzzies. Who would do that and why?

I think "cartoon" is rather generous! But, it has languishe

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, September 13, 2012, 16:25 (4401 days ago) @ Charles

in the cloud since July to be brought to the fore only on 9/11/12....

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread