Feel like a rich man...

by Paul ⌂, Friday, August 24, 2012, 22:07 (4421 days ago)

Arrived in the town of my birth today. Stopped in to a major merchant and picked up 10 boxes of Remington Thunderbolt. Treasure the freedom, it ain't too common 'round the world.

'Tis good, isn't it?

by Kentucky, Saturday, August 25, 2012, 10:23 (4420 days ago) @ Paul

Pardon my ignorance of the situation, but will you be able to take any of that (or similar) back "home" with you?

Enjoy your visits.

K

Yep. :)

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, August 25, 2012, 12:35 (4420 days ago) @ Kentucky

No firearms or powder based ammo will accompany me on return. HOWEVER, I do plan to load up on pellets and a pellet launcher of power similar to a 22 short/LR if the funds allow - items which are not yet restricted down thataway.

Feel like a rich man...

by Murphy @, Saturday, August 25, 2012, 11:42 (4420 days ago) @ Paul

I hope you get in a lot of trigger time between road trips and family. It's kind of hard for most of us to relate to how limited your shooting is.

Murphy

Feel like a rich man...

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, August 25, 2012, 12:36 (4420 days ago) @ Murphy

I'll definitely be spending as much time shooting as time, circumstances and $$$ allow. :-)

Welcome !! Glad you had a safe trip.

by Cherokee @, Medina, Ohio, Saturday, August 25, 2012, 21:29 (4420 days ago) @ Paul

nm

Feel like a rich man...

by Art @, Littleton, Colorado, Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:22 (4418 days ago) @ Paul

Hows that Ruger 45 Colt comming along?

Art

Feel like a rich man...

by Paul ⌂, Monday, August 27, 2012, 19:48 (4418 days ago) @ Art

Received the package from my brother Saturday, haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet... need to come up with some screwydrivers and proceed with the transplant.

I'll put up an update once I get a chance to monkey with it a bit. The last few days we've been playing ketchup - my driver's license was only two years expired and there's a bunch of other loose ends to tie up.

RSS Feed of thread