After agents figured out the gun was a fake, Gibbs said, TSA

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Friday, December 02, 2011, 13:45 (4689 days ago)

told her to check the bag or turn it over... Morons! But they let Muslim males between 18 and 60 fl;y unmolested...
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Teen-stopped-at-airport-for-design-on-purse/-/475880/48585...

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

After agents figured out the gun was a fake, Gibbs said, TSA

by Woodswalker ⌂ @, the Great North'Wet', Friday, December 02, 2011, 15:14 (4689 days ago) @ Rob Leahy

And the Thousands Stealing Anything wonders why we think they are simpletons at the least and Molesting JBTs at the worst?

--
Reheating pizza – sheesh. Totally destroys the delicate flavor.

A Smith and Wesson beats 5 aces...

Woodswalker AKA AaronE

Apply now for a job with TSA...

by Drago, Friday, December 02, 2011, 15:17 (4689 days ago) @ Woodswalker

...No intelligence required.

Pellets...

by Bud, Friday, December 02, 2011, 17:00 (4688 days ago) @ Drago

SOB's took a can of 20 cal pellets I bought at a Cabales in Chicago. They had cops there and everything. They could not tell me how I was considered dangerous with a can of pellets for an air rifle. Asked me where the rifle was...I said you've been through all my luggage, didn't you find it ?? I guess that pissed 'em off. Cop actually apoligized to me, but they still kept my pellets.

Pellets...

by Catoosa, Friday, December 02, 2011, 21:32 (4688 days ago) @ Bud

Don't suppose you could have gotten hold of the can of pellets long enough to have dumped them onto the belt of their X-ray machine...HEHHEHHEH.

You woulda probably got sent to federal prison for it anyway.

My brother in law worked as a TSA agent...

by cas, Saturday, December 03, 2011, 18:53 (4687 days ago) @ Catoosa

..for about a years or so. He had 20 years with the NYPD and had retired a few years before. Looking for something a little better that the part time jobs he'd been working he applied and was accepted at the TSA.

He didn't talk too much about it, other than some of the training and how poorly some of the other trainees did.
I don't remember him saying much about his coworkers. After he passed I met many of them at the funereal and a fund raiser BBQ held some time later. Some of them were very nice people. But a larger percentage were the goofiest bunch of "buffies" you'd ever want to meet.

RSS Feed of thread