John Taffin

by JimT, Texas, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 08:46 (11 days ago)

Milt Morrison says John is improving every time he visits him. He said that John is still using the walker but is getting around much better and that he has much more stamina than when I was there.

Last week Jason Cloessner, Bobby Tyler, Brian Pearce and Milt Morrison met with John and presented him with the Number 1 John Taffin Commemorative sixgun that Ruger is making for Lipseys. The first guns will be stainless ... the blued ones will be coming later. Serial Numbers begin with the initials "JT." It is my understanding they will come with a Barranti holster. The sixguns are in .45 Colt and come with a .45 ACP cylinder.

[image]

[image]

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Thanks for the news Jim.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 09:58 (11 days ago) @ JimT

That's a fine looking sixgun.

John Taffin

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Saturday, October 05, 2024, 09:58 (11 days ago) @ JimT

Great Pictures. JT is looking good ,And still adding JT in my daily Prayers. Jim is there a sign up sheet to buy , and any idea what`s the price? Frank McClelland from Lowell Mi.

I don't have any more information. If I hear something

by JimT, Texas, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 10:14 (11 days ago) @ Fivegunner

I will post it. The announcement should be in Lipsey's website. In fact, you might ask them if they are taking orders if you are interested.

https://www.lipseys.com/

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

John Taffin

by JT, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 11:20 (11 days ago) @ JimT

I'm certainly glad I feel better than I look! I been getting away from the Walker and using the cane and my legs are getting stronger and stronger.

Wonderful!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 11:56 (11 days ago) @ JT

Onward and upward!

EDIT TO THE ORIGINAL POSTS

by JimT, Texas, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 14:33 (11 days ago) @ Hoot

John tells me that it is his understanding that the holster will cost extra and serial numbered to each individual sixgun.

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Great....

by Gunner @, St Louis, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 18:51 (10 days ago) @ JimT

Great to hear, thanks for the update.

Gunner

--
https://www.instagram.com/41gunner/
41 Mags rule, Baers rock!

Great to hear!

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, October 05, 2024, 19:59 (10 days ago) @ JimT

Glad you’re on the mend, Mr Taffin.

That’s a good looking sixgun as well. I’ve always been a fan of the shorter and longer barrels on SA’s but that seems like a good one. I have a flat top 4t convertible in blued steel and I’ve kicked myself for not picking up a stainless one when they were more readily available. Look g forward to hearing about availability.

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

Makes me happy!

by Glen, Sunday, October 06, 2024, 22:42 (9 days ago) @ JimT

Guess I will have to buy one!

Now there's some good news.

by AaronB, Tuesday, October 08, 2024, 15:42 (8 days ago) @ JT

That's good to hear.

-AaronB

RSS Feed of thread