Dropped by Starline's page today...

by Paul ⌂, Wednesday, July 24, 2024, 15:39 (54 days ago)
edited by Paul, Wednesday, July 24, 2024, 18:47

they've got more pistol brass in stock than I've seen there in a looong time. Some old favorites aren't available yet, but there's quite a list of stuff that is. It may be worth your time to look if you're in need of brass. Their rifle section - not so great. Very limited availability - although they do have 358 Winchester brass available, also 444 Marlin as well as 30 Carbine.

They have been catching up.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, July 24, 2024, 18:26 (54 days ago) @ Paul

Good to see.

by BobM, Ohio, Wednesday, July 24, 2024, 20:12 (54 days ago) @ Hoot

That’s good news, I’ve had some 32 H&R on back order for a while now.

Of course, I have no idea regarding their schedule...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Thursday, July 25, 2024, 07:03 (53 days ago) @ BobM

not being privy to much of anything anymore. But I recently received an email asking me to call with my credit card in hand and they would send my the .455 Webley I had on B/O for at least two years. I should think the .32's would be in higher demand but I assume it's a determination made by that and manufacturing set-up and whatnot.

by Paul ⌂, Thursday, July 25, 2024, 07:34 (53 days ago) @ BobM

I put some 32 SWL and 327 Magnum on backorder back in January 2021. The 32 SWL came through a few month later, the 327 after nearly three years. I'd have figured they'd start with the long one and cut it back in increments - but that shows my ignorance of the actual manufacturing process, as well as their production schedule. They'd had some 32 SW but it dried up, of course, right when I wanted some. So I trimmed some 32 SWL down to work. I'm tickled to see more calibers showing up. Maybe eventually they'll get to the ones a lot of old timers are looking for.

RSS Feed of thread