The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God

by JimT, Texas, Saturday, September 30, 2023, 07:30 (260 days ago)

I took a few photos of the moon last night. I don't have a good camera for this .. just used my old pocket digital camera. Took 40 photos and got 4 that were fair.

My telescope is a 4" reflector.

Moonrise with 10mm lens.
[image]

Partial view with 25mm lens.
[image]

Nearly full view with 25mm lens.
[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Nice ones!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Saturday, September 30, 2023, 08:23 (260 days ago) @ JimT

The Heavens Declare The Glory Of God

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Saturday, September 30, 2023, 08:52 (260 days ago) @ JimT

It was beautiful here in IN too. Unfortunately I was looking at it going up as I was driving back into work to do a shutdown and replace a main water valve, but it was a lovely view on y way in. And everything ent wonderfully well and we were in and out in around three hours vs the 6-8 we were expecting!

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

Indeed they do!

by Paul ⌂, Saturday, September 30, 2023, 09:41 (260 days ago) @ JimT

It was beautiful here as well, but the clouds didn't make for very good photo opportunities. The haze between them reflects the light and gives blurry images. I sure miss the lovely sertão full moon nights in the dry season. No need for a flashlight in those conditions!

Indeed they do!

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, October 04, 2023, 17:25 (256 days ago) @ Paul

Amen

RSS Feed of thread