Sixguns

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Tuesday, September 26, 2023, 22:28 (264 days ago)

I've met some of the nicest folks because of sixguns. Sure glad that I bought that first 45 Colt Blackhawk 3 decades ago. It has cost me a fair amount of money, but I have been the recipient of a lot of helping hands along the way. Generous helpings of knowledge, and I am still learning. So thank you to the folks who have made the various iterations of this site possible over the years.

Dave

I agree. I have made a lot of friends over the years

by JimT, Texas, Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 08:06 (263 days ago) @ Dave B

because of sixguns. And I have been able to meet wonderful people from many parts of the planet. While I can recall a few bad apples, the majority of folks have been amazing to the point that if I want to recall those others I have to stop and think about it.

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Amen Dave.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 08:10 (263 days ago) @ Dave B

I'm a better man for having been here.

Life Changing for me and so many others. Friendships, the

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Wednesday, September 27, 2023, 19:08 (263 days ago) @ Dave B

building of businesses, suffering and celebrating life's tragedies and triumphs together... shared knowledge, trust. I 'm sure my life would have been much more ordinary without it.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread