Getting Ready for The Shootists Holiday

by JimT, Texas, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 10:50 (470 days ago)

I am packing my stuff for The Holiday. I am going light this year. Packing a few guns and a bit of ammo ... 2 pair of underwear and an extra shirt.

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Getting Ready for The Shootists Holiday

by JT, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 12:17 (470 days ago) @ JimT

FORGET THE CLOTHES--PACK MORE GUNS &AMMO

ahahahaha!

by JimT, Texas, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 12:54 (470 days ago) @ JT

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

Two pairs?

by cas, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 17:01 (470 days ago) @ JimT

You going for the whole month?

Maybe next year

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 22:33 (469 days ago) @ JimT

I'm kinda busy for the next month or two.

--
Esse sine metu in facie inimici tui. Sit fortis et rectus quod Deus ut amo te. Veritatem dico semper etiam si eam ducit ad mortem tuam. Tuendam inops et facere no mali.

I'm sure you will be. Tell your Pop I am thinking of him.

by JimT, Texas, Thursday, June 08, 2023, 23:09 (469 days ago) @ Miles

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

You will be missed Sir.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, June 09, 2023, 07:13 (469 days ago) @ Miles

All the best to your Dad.

Maybe next year

by Paul ⌂, Friday, June 09, 2023, 17:05 (469 days ago) @ Miles

Hate to miss you there. Can't believe I'll be there three years in a row. No telling when I'll have the chance to return.

Give my best to your dad. Was thinking of and praying for you guys.

Out of the Hospital frying pan

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Friday, June 09, 2023, 22:42 (468 days ago) @ Paul

and into the Skilled Nursing fire.

We've got 20 days until it gets really expensive to see if he can meet some basic physical minimums and make it home.

--
Esse sine metu in facie inimici tui. Sit fortis et rectus quod Deus ut amo te. Veritatem dico semper etiam si eam ducit ad mortem tuam. Tuendam inops et facere no mali.

Keeping your Pop in Prayer

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, June 10, 2023, 11:39 (468 days ago) @ Miles

Prayers for you as well!

Dave

I am praying

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Saturday, June 10, 2023, 11:38 (468 days ago) @ JimT

That the Northern end of the state doesn't get the heat arriving here! Maybe you won't even need that second pair!

Dave

RSS Feed of thread