I have started bullseye shooting again. Here's last week's

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Tuesday, May 30, 2023, 21:19 (478 days ago)

official report. I improved to a 244 tonight. Only Paul and I are shooting offhand. I am shooting a 6" K-22.

[image]

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

We got back into our BE league this past spring after...

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 14:22 (477 days ago) @ Hobie

being shut down for "covid" since 2020. I started out about mid-pack and steadily fell down. It was an embarrassment. Melodie, on the other hand, started out in last place due to her trying to shoot with a cast (broken wrist this winter) and steadily improved to the point where she absolutely spanked me in the final 2 weeks. She won her first trophy in her entire life for 'Most Improved Shooter'.

I can blame, if I want to go there, my medical issues which did leave me with a lack of upper body strength. I rarely seek blame but will lay my performance square at the feet of lack of practice.

Glad to see you are on the upswing. I shot my K-22 for several years until I picked a Smith 41. I need to get back to my revolvers....

Rapid fire would be a lot easier with a semi-auto...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 21:57 (477 days ago) @ Hoot

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Looks like fun

by Creeker @, Hardwoods, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 21:46 (477 days ago) @ Hobie

It is!

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Wednesday, May 31, 2023, 21:58 (477 days ago) @ Creeker

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Practiced today and tried 2 different loads as well.

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Thursday, June 01, 2023, 19:28 (476 days ago) @ Hobie

[image]
[image]

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

RSS Feed of thread