Borchardt all-steel Ruger ejector rod housing

by JimT, Texas, Friday, April 07, 2023, 07:26 (532 days ago)

I ran across the Borchardt Rifle Co. website a few months ago and saw they make after-market parts for Ruger single actions. What interested me was their all-steel ejector rod housings. They offer them for both Old Model and New Model Rugers. Their ad said to call to order so I called them and ordered one. Then they surprised me. They did not take credit cards. They said they would get the part in the mail and I should just send them a check! That's how many did business in the old days! So I got a check in the mail. And I got the ejector rod housing before the check cleared the bank!

I don't work for them or get anything from them for putting this on the internet. I just wanted to say how much I enjoy doing business with them.

http://rugercyl.com/ is where you can find the ejector rod housings and other Ruger after-market stuff like cylinders in various calibers.

Borchardt all steel ejector rod housing on my Single Six

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

WOW!

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Friday, April 07, 2023, 07:58 (532 days ago) @ JimT

Sounds great. Looks great too!

Borchardt all-steel Ruger ejector rod housing

by Jared, Friday, April 07, 2023, 09:02 (532 days ago) @ JimT

Impressive service.

I still think that is one of the most business looking singles sixes I have seen in a while.

I am enjoying it! A lot!

by JimT, Texas, Friday, April 07, 2023, 09:11 (532 days ago) @ Jared

[image]

--
Ele era velho.
Ele era corajoso.
Ele era feio.

I am enjoying it! A lot!

by Jared, Friday, April 07, 2023, 20:18 (532 days ago) @ JimT

Looks like it is a great shooter.

RSS Feed of thread