Prayers on behalf of Creeker

by Paul ⌂, Monday, January 16, 2023, 20:37 (612 days ago)

Hey guys,

Here's some posts about Lynn:

Please keep our Pastor Lynn Halstead in your prayer he when to the Hospital yesterday (Friday 13) and is now transferred to the VA Hospital in Blacksburg, don’t know much more. God Bless you Lynn.

An update on my brother Lynn Halstead . This is from Pam Halstead Wallace
He has been in a lot of pain with his head. They have did MRI and CT scan and both are clear. They are giving him pain meds every 4 hours . They are not sure what’s causing it. I’ll keep you updated. Everything has also checked out good with his heart. Continuing prayers would be appreciated. Feel free to share information as I get it. I know he has a lot of people that's worried about him and I don't know how to contact everyone. Love and blessings to all.

This last one is from an hour ago:

I just spoke to my brother Lynn and he sounds so much better. He said his headache is gone and he feels a lot better. It was so good to hear his voice. Thank you to everyone for your prayers they have really helped. He has really improved. They did his spinal tap today. It will be a few days before we hear from that. God will provide and heal so keep praying. God bless all of you.

Thanks for letting us know...

by Hobie ⌂ @, Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Monday, January 16, 2023, 20:55 (612 days ago) @ Paul

--
Sincerely,

Hobie

Thanks for letting us know...

by jgt, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 04:52 (612 days ago) @ Hobie

Amen!

WOW! Prayers for Creeker.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 08:27 (612 days ago) @ Paul

Thank you Paul.

by Frank S, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 08:44 (612 days ago) @ Paul

Prayers up!

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Tuesday, January 17, 2023, 09:54 (612 days ago) @ Frank S

Prayers sent.

RSS Feed of thread