How do you carry your primary handgun?

by JosephVJarvis ⌂, Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 23:24 (646 days ago)

What way you prefer to carry a handgun.
Holstered on belt.
Pocket carry or belly band, ankle?

Yes.

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Tuesday, December 13, 2022, 23:43 (646 days ago) @ JosephVJarvis

--
Esse sine metu in facie inimici tui. Sit fortis et rectus quod Deus ut amo te. Veritatem dico semper etiam si eam ducit ad mortem tuam. Tuendam inops et facere no mali.

by Mike P @, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 12:39 (646 days ago) @ JosephVJarvis

Miles has the correct answer, as expected.
However, I find myself using IWB appendix often. Also frequent strong side traditional belt holster.

--
AKA zzr7ky

by JT, Wednesday, December 14, 2022, 18:11 (646 days ago) @ JosephVJarvis

Three winter jackets and two Levi vests are all holsters and always loaded.

Milt Sparks iwb And Front Pocket (poc) Holsters

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Thursday, December 15, 2022, 08:12 (645 days ago) @ JosephVJarvis

there not cheap, and it`s 6 month wait but they Work.:-D

by Otony, Thursday, December 15, 2022, 21:38 (644 days ago) @ JosephVJarvis

Glock 48 holstered on belt, just behind my hip. S&W 642 (no lock) in my front pocket in a pocket holster. Spare mag in a belt pouch, speed loader loose in the offside pocket.

When I’m driving on a long trip, I have a kydex trigger cover for the Glock, one of those snap over the guard widgets that connects to a belt loop. I can stick the Glock in my pants without fear of an Orchiectomy because the trigger is shrouded, and I’m free to adjust it in any manner until it is comfortable.

I have quite a few other handguns that might conceivably be used for concealed carry, but I shy away from doing so as I want everything to be mindlessly repetitive. HOWEVER! Working in the pawn/gun shop, several times a year I open carry a large handgun (usually with eye catching grips) to serve notice that, hey, the old man has a gun. It’s a real eye opener for some of the occasional seedy folks who might wander in the store.

Otony

RSS Feed of thread