A prayer request please.

by Hoot @, Diversityville, Liberal-sota, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 15:48 (913 days ago)

I feel like I have come to this well an awful lot the past year but I believe in the power of prayer and have seen the results.

We started a 6 week treatment of chemo and radiation on the lump in my neck. We are 3-1/2 weeks into it and it is as rough as they told me it would be. I have no doubt I will come through this and am not terribly worried.

My request is for Melodie. She is taking things very hard and is having a bad time of it. We are at the point of me not being able to swallow much and Melodie is discouraged that she cannot cook anything or help much in any way.

I have first-hand experience in the role of a caregiver and I know it can be a hard job. I would ask you for strength and peace of mind for her in this role.

Thank you all so much for this and all of the support we've received throughout this ordeal.

Hoot

A prayer request please.

by E Sisk, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 16:34 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

Continued daily Hoot.

But of course...

by Paul ⌂, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 17:02 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

the role of caregiver is a tough one indeed. Prayers for the two of you continue.

Prayer cover going up for both of you!

by Mike P @, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 18:01 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

Prayer cover going up for both of you!

--
AKA zzr7ky

Prayers sent

by Frank S, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 19:50 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

For both of you.

A prayer request please.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 22:47 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

Prayers are constant.

A prayer request please.

by Murphy @, Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 23:02 (913 days ago) @ Hoot

Praying for the two of you. And yes, being a caregiver isn't something that can just be explained. Only those who've walked that path can truly understand.

Murphy

A prayer request please.

by jgt, Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 07:29 (912 days ago) @ Hoot

You got it! The role of care giver is the toughest when you love the one you are caring for. Please don't worry about how many trips to the well you might need. When you ask, we only have to do it one more time. May God bless you both.

A prayer request please.

by Catoosa, Wednesday, March 23, 2022, 14:31 (912 days ago) @ jgt

Absolutely, Hoot. May God bless you both with strength and healing!

A prayer request please.

by Slow Hand ⌂ @, Indiana, Thursday, March 24, 2022, 04:12 (911 days ago) @ Hoot

Absolutely! You guys are in my thoughts constantly. Looking forward to your recovery and return to normalcy!

--
https://facebook.com/M2bKydex/

A prayer request please.

by Fivegunner @, LOWELL Mi., Friday, March 25, 2022, 07:53 (910 days ago) @ Hoot

Prayers sent for you both .

A prayer request please.

by mcassill, Sunday, March 27, 2022, 04:36 (908 days ago) @ Hoot

You got it.

Prayers

by Dave B @, Alamogordo New Mexico, Sunday, March 27, 2022, 17:33 (908 days ago) @ Hoot

Prayers for both of you!

Dave

Prayers for both of you.

by Jared, Wednesday, March 30, 2022, 10:51 (905 days ago) @ Hoot

A prayer request please.

by JimT, Texas, Thursday, March 31, 2022, 08:33 (904 days ago) @ Hoot

Durn Hoot. You sure have my prayers. It was good seeing you and your bride this last June! Give her my love.

RSS Feed of thread