My best friend Gerry was killed this morning by his son....

by Otony, Friday, January 08, 2021, 23:59 (1202 days ago)
edited by Otony, Saturday, January 09, 2021, 21:44

The same worthless piece of trash tried to kill his own son Joey, right after he murdered his father. Fortunately Joey wasn’t seriously injured, but is still in the hospital with gunshot wounds.

I know we are told to forgive, but I doubt I have enough years left to work through my anger and sorrow.

Please pray for Joey Taylor, that he recovers from his wounds, both physical and emotional. To be shot by your own father is a trauma that will probably be with him for the rest of his life.

Please pray for the memory of Gerry Taylor, one of the kindest and most generous men I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. He was universally loved and respected in our town, and his loss leaves a gaping hole in my heart. He wasn’t killed instantly and suffered knowing that his own son shot him.

I won’t dignify him by mentioning his name, but if you have it in you, pray for the man who was vile enough to commit such a heinous act. I’m not sure how he should be prayed for, I’m not a good enough man to hope for more than a swift ending.

I am so heart broken right now I hardly know what to do or what I’m saying. Please forgive me.

Otony

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread