I am sorry

by uncowboy, Friday, January 04, 2019, 21:57 (2087 days ago)

stumbled on MSNBC and saw the Nancy Palosie special complete with fake questions and how Trump will be in Jail. Totally ruined my evening drink. i am still an employ of the media for two weeks but this makes my decision to get out more right then ever. What a dem love fest total staged bull shit!

I am sorry

by D. Sikes, Saturday, January 05, 2019, 12:27 (2086 days ago) @ uncowboy

that's why I won't watch "Faux News" and all the asskissing morons on that network... we watch that which "talks" to what we "covet"... and one reason I'm more and more ex-republican... I can't stand what has happend to the party and what they have become... I once believed and practiced what they used to be... not anymore...

My take on the parties

by passing by, Saturday, January 05, 2019, 21:30 (2086 days ago) @ D. Sikes

One will take everytbing you own and give it away to buy votes. The other would have you working for 25 cents an hour for their pals. Most have never held a REAL job in their life.

Don't be sorry...

by Bri A, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 09:07 (2085 days ago) @ uncowboy

And don't shy away from news sources or political parties. Keep your eyes on them and hold them accountable to their oathes. We cannot sue them and make them uphold their oathes but we can make ourselves aware of the truth and politely, but confidently, share it with any who will listen. Those who watch and vote will then have the ammunition to make better choices in the future. Not nearly as easy as it sounds, but doing the right thing rarely is.

I do understand...

by Charles, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 14:08 (2085 days ago) @ uncowboy

........ theimpulse to withdraw into a cave during these times. The politicans are not interested in the truth, but political spin, pleasing their donors and getting re-elected.The media persues it's own political adgenda and cherry picks the facts to make their skewed points.

However, I will not throw in the towel on America. Too many patriots have shed their blood to walk away.

I am sorry

by bj @, Sunday, January 06, 2019, 18:40 (2085 days ago) @ uncowboy

One party is bad. The other party is incredibly bad and evil beyond description. Pick the lesser of 2 evils.

There is an old cartoon where a pollster with a clipboard is talking to another person on the street. The pollster asks "Would you vote for A. Hillary, or B. " and before he can continue the person on the street says "B".

I don't care about the Parties, I care about the Nation.

by Rob Leahy ⌂ @, Prescott, Arizona, Monday, January 07, 2019, 08:15 (2084 days ago) @ uncowboy

I despise anti American policies from the Left and the outright lies from both sides.
American First.

--
Of the Troops & For the Troops

RSS Feed of thread