Question for miles.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Monday, November 26, 2018, 13:36 (2126 days ago)

How do you edit a photo?
I can not figure it out.

what are you trying to do?

by bj @, Monday, November 26, 2018, 20:05 (2126 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

I assume you mean you want to edit a photo on your computer.

what are you trying to do?

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Monday, November 26, 2018, 20:59 (2126 days ago) @ bj

bj I was asking how to edit a photo after it had been submitter to the forum.
Anything I post needs to be rotated a quarter turn clockwise.

Sorry for taking so long

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Monday, December 03, 2018, 23:58 (2119 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

I downloaded your picture, then opened it in windows image viewer and rotated it as needed.
Then I re-uploaded it .

When you take a picture download it onto your computer and rotate it before you upload it

Sorry for taking so long

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Wednesday, December 05, 2018, 17:54 (2117 days ago) @ Miles

When I upload from my IPhone the image appears in proper orientation but is turned in my upload.
Images downloaded from my IPhone to my computer hav e to be rotated 1/4 turn to the right to have the proper orientation for all photos taken while the phone is vertically, while photos taken when the phone is horizontal do not have to be rotated.

The problem experenced in my photo uploads from my phone is a result of the orientation of my phone when the photo was taken.
I had this epiphany some where betweening your last post and my reply
Thanks for your help.

Modern Technology Strikes Again

by Miles ⌂, CIVITATES AMERICAE, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 00:07 (2117 days ago) @ Tom Richardson

and it's as merciless as Ming

Thanks again.

by Tom Richardson @, Clarksville, Arkansas, Thursday, December 06, 2018, 06:27 (2116 days ago) @ Miles

Nm

RSS Feed of thread